The Equipment Shop
Husqvarna 555FX is a very powerful clearing saw developed for full time spacing tasks in tough conditions. The X-Torq® engine provide raw power, rapid acceleration and excellent fuel economy. Short tube and bevel gear angled 24 degrees simplifies directional felling in dense forests. Very low vibrations thanks to LowVib®. Delivered with Balance XT harness.
- SmartStart – The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
- Adjustable handlebar – Adjustable and ergonomically designed handlebar for best comfort.
- Easy blade switch – Magnetic locking pin holder facilitates blade switch.
- LowVib – Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user’s arms and hands.
- Fuel pump designed for easy starting.
- Comfortable handle design.
- Balance XT – Ergonomic harness with broad back support, shoulder straps and hip belt that distributes the load over a larger area. Adjustable back plate for perfect fit.
- Forestry bevel gear – Bevel gear designed for forestry use with high blade speed for best cutting performance.
- The X-Torq® engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 75% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
- Auto return stop switch – When the machine is turned off, the stop button automatically returns to start position for trouble free start.