The Equipment Shop
HUSQVARNA 550XP MARK II PROFESSIONAL CHAINSAW
The second generation of Husqvarna’s 550 XP® chainsaw is ready for demanding use in felling, limbing and bucking operations. The saw delivers maximum power in the 50cc class. Designed for professional forestry and tree care crews, this durable saw has improved power and a slimmed-down design. A host of innovative features guarantee comfortable and efficient operation, season after season.
- Excellent cooling capacity for a longer engine life
- Felling sight to last a lifetime
- Retained bar nuts
- Lowvib – Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibrations, sparing the users arms and hands
- Slimmed down designed
- Quick release air filter
- Snap lock cylinder cover
- Visible fuel level
- Adjustable oil pump
- Air injection – Centrifugal air cleaning system for reduced wear and longer operating time between air filter cleanings
- Magnesium crankcase withstands high rpms and tough professional use, ensuring a long service life.
- Autotune gives optimal engine performance throughout automatic engine settings.
- Forged 3 piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications
- Flip up tank caps
- X-Torq – Delivers 10% increase in power, 20% reduced fuel consumption and 60% less emissions
- Side mounted chain tensioner