The Equipment Shop
HUSQVARNA 415X AUTOMOWER
Husqvarna Automower® 415X is a reliable, high-performance model in the X-line series. Suited for small to medium sized lawns up to 0.4 acres, it comes with a variety of exclusive features
- Automower zone control – create both work areas and temporary stay out zones in the automower connect app, without changing the installation.
- Smart home connectivity
- Systematic passage mowing – To deliver excellent cutting results throughout your yard, you can program systematic passage mowing during the installation process. Then, when Automower® reaches a narrow passage in your yard, it will mow in a systematic pattern to ensure no area is left uncut.
- Secondary area – If you lawn is split into separate areas you can set up a secondary area within your installation. In order to set up a secondary area you need to set up the boundary wire to create an island around the secondary area. Once installed you will have to manually move the mower between these two areas and the mower will mow for a selected period of time or until the battery is empty
- Equipped with the X-Line feature package, including Automower® Connect with GPS theft tracking, GPS assisted navigation, LED headlights, front rubber bumper and X-Line body design.
- Easy cleaning – You can simply rinse underneath your mower and wash the exterior with a garden hose.
- Frost guard – The robotic mower automatically interrupts the mowing schedule in frosty conditions, helping to protect the lawn.
- Electric cutting height – easily accessible from the main menu or via the Automower® Connect app.
- FOTA allows you to make software updates automatically, over the air, through Automower® Connect.
- Weather timer adjusts the working time to the lawn’s growth rate
- Automatic passage handling – automatically senses narrow passages and finds its way even through the smallest passages. It will vary its route through the passage to avoid unpleasant tracks.
- Spiral and spot cutting
- Area capacity – .37 acres
- Typical charging time – 60 min
- Typical mow time on one charge – 50 min
- Maximum slope – 22 degrees (40%)
- Maximum slope by boundary wire – 9 degrees
- Alarm/Pin code/GPS Tracking
- Cutting width – 8.7″
- Cutting height – 0.8 – 2″
- Battery type – Li-Ion
- Weight – 21.4 lbs
- Extra blades included
- Installation materials included
Dry Weight :21.4 lbs
Cutting Width:8.7 inches