The Equipment Shop
HUSQVARNA 115iPT4 CORDLESS POLE PRUNER
A battery-powered pole saw with high cutting capacity. The telescopic tube head provides maximum reach (up to 4m) and the slim saw design improves visibility while cutting. Lightweight and high performing without direct emissions or vibrations. Features an intuitive keypad and tool-less chain tensioner and splits easily in half for easy transport and storage.
- Telescopic tube – The tube has a telescopic function for quick cutting height adjustment
- Transport mode – Split the product in half for easy transportation and storage.
- Intuitive keypad – Keypad with On/Off button for safe and convenient activation and savE function for longer runtime. LED feedback when product is active.
- SavE – Choose between normal or savE™ mode, depending on conditions, for maximum power or maximum runtime. Either way, you’ll always get a perfect result.
- Tool-less chain tensioning – Quick and easy chain tensioning and assembling of the bar and the chain without using any tools.
- Cordless freedom – No cord, no petrol, no engine noise, no direct emissions and just a push on the trigger to go. The powerful battery pack is designed for reliable, long lasting use, designed to be recharged hundreds of times.
- Quiet operation – The low noise provides a comfortable work situation and low disturbance for others.
- One battery fits all – The battery pack is designed for demanding, long lasting professional use. It is designed for the products in our Battery Series line-up, which allows you to quickly switch the same battery between different product applications and keep working.
- Lightweight and ergonomic design – Models in the Battery 100 Series have a compact, slimmed-down design for excellent ergonomics. This makes them lightweight and well balanced – allowing you to work comfortably in your garden.