The Equipment Shop
HUSQVARNA 545FX CLEARING SAW
Exceptionally easily operated forestry clearing saw with high performance and unique ergonomical solutions designed for full time spacing tasks. Optimised transmission with the bevel gear angled 24 degrees simplifies directional felling in dense forests. Easily started X-torq® engine with rapid acceleration, reduced fuel consumption and emissions. Very low vibrations thanks to an effective anti-vibration of the engine, drive shaft and cutting equipment. Easy to start with Smart Start®. Delivered with Balance XT harness.
- Adjustable and ergonomically designed handlebar for best comfort.
- Magnetic locking pin holder facilitates blade switch.
- LowVib – Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user’s arms and hands.
- Balance XT – Ergonomic harness with broad back support, shoulder straps and hip belt that distributes the load over a larger area. Adjustable back plate for perfect fit.
- Forestry bevel gear – Bevel gear designed for forestry use with high blade speed for best cutting performance.
- The X-Torq® engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 75% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
- Auto return stop switch – When the machine is turned off, the stop button automatically returns to start position for trouble free start.
- Fuel pump designed for easy starting.
- Comfortable handle design.